Forma Ice Pro Motorcycle Boots
Thanks to its own R&D and the continuous technical development, the brand has been able to offer the market Forma a complete product range. Only the highest quality standards have guaranteed Forma to become a global brand amongst the most recognized in the world.
- Microfiber upper
- F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with incorporated anti-scratch carbon effect bike protection
- Rear F.C.S. cushioned stop for maximum safety
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Flexible plastic collar with air intake window (keeps insects and dust out of boot)
- Internal rubber gripper protection in heel area for maximum bike grip
- Soft plastic protection in the internal calf area for maximumbike grip
- Ornamental plastic on flexible front padding
- Vented stainless steel toe sensor
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Velcro and zip closure (with elastic panel in internal ankle area for added comfort and fit)
- Rear buckle pump ratchet closure
- Adjustable and elasticized front fastening system with easy snap closing
- Plastic heel cup in reinforced nylon
- Inner Red air mesh
- Red air mesh lining
- Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- TPU Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
- EN 13595
Black, Red, Fluorescent
The Forma brand was founded in 1999 and from the very beginning Forma motorbike boots have been characterised as a high quality, comfortable and extremely technical product for a very demanding public.
Forma is today the reference point for adventure riding and has the ambition to become the inevitable travel companion for any professional rider or simple enthusiast.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.