- Microfiber, highly durable textile material and leather upper
- New personalized Forma double density rubber sole
- Personalized ankle and front micro-injection protections
- Gear pad protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Lace and adjustable velcro closure
- Rear pull loop
- Rear reflective insert
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protection
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Personalized anti-bacterial replaceable EVA footbed
The Forma brand was founded in 1999 and from the very beginning Forma motorbike boots have been characterised as a high quality, comfortable and extremely technical product for a very demanding public.
Forma is today the reference point for adventure riding and has the ambition to become the inevitable travel companion for any professional rider or simple enthusiast.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.