Thanks to our collaboration with the European leader in the field of safety protectors, we have prepared an ultra-light spine guard that meets the highest EN 1621-2: 2014 LEVEL 2 certification standard!
Thanks to its multi-layer composition, it retains its damping properties even in repeated impacts.
The Ultra Light Level 2 racing back protector was tested and developed with Jakub Smrz during the British Superbike Championship season, with its very light weight, comfortable shape and long length, the protector is designed for the extreme racing environment but can also be used comfortably in day to day riding.
4SR back protector Racing Ultra Light Level 2:
- light, multilayer polyurethane
- breathable, cloth cover
- designed to maintain maximum mobility
- residual force transmitted by the protector is only 5.5kN
- tried and tested at the race track
- adjustable waist belt
- adjustable elastic straps
- weighing only 14.8 oz (S), 16.5 oz (M), 19.9 oz (L)
- width of the pulling belt: 4 inches
- width of elastic straps: 1.2 inches
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.