The IOWA 66 is designed to reflect the very essence of a custom-vintage glove. Fans of custom style sometimes convert work gloves for riding use, but the problem is that they don’t fulfil any of the essential characteristics needed when driving a motorcycle, either in terms of comfort or safety. FIVE now offers a style inspired by these gloves that are highly popular with custom addicts yet featuring specs that are unique to steering a two-wheeled vehicle. And this makes all the difference. Crafted in particularly durable full-grain cowhide that offers a suppleness that’s rare for this type of glove, the IOWA 66 stands out from the pack with its extreme comfort and a fit that’s head-and-shoulders above the rest, notably due to its thumb construction inherited from our experience in racing. Beneath its seemingly minimalist appearance, it features all the best that FIVE has to offer in terms of quality fit and control sensitivity, as well as the attention to detail typical of our designs. Everything has been envisioned for this apparently minimal glove to offer you maximum enjoyment (and authenticity) when you’re at the controls.
- Full-grain cowhide construction (topside and palm) for durability, while offering major suppleness
- Intentional patinated effect
- External stitching on the fingers for enhanced comfort
- 3 top-stitches on the metacarpals
- Engraved FIVE Gloves Custom logo
- Thumb construction that avoids wrinkling on the palm
- Leather and Velcro® tab closure
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.