The current “Custom craze” is being fed by several different styles (the Café Racer, Bobber, Vintage, and Neo-Retro trends, among others), which end up blending to create something truly interesting. And so, we wanted to offer a glove that everyone would like, whatever your favorite influence(s) may be. It’s up to you to write your own Oklahoma story… Café-racer fans who ride bikes inspired by ‘70s competitive motorcycles will appreciate the touch of racing-glove style: external stitching, a protective flap over the adjustment tab, protective cushioning over the knuckles. Those who favor Custom vintage machines, like a Harley with a rusty tank plate, are sure to like the large, visible topstitching around the piped edges of its short cuff, or its internal lining adorned with rather inspired custom graphics. For those Neo-Retro lovers who are used to combining modern comforts with all the charm of times past, they will undoubtedly notice the smooth, luxurious look of the cowhide, paired with the rough texture of nubuck, giving the Oklahoma its classic appeal. This glove stands at the crossroads of different trends, and, if there’s one aspect that everyone can agree on, it’s the level of protection it offers. So…is the Oklahoma authentic, protective, and truly universal? Definitely!
- Full-grain cowhide construction (palm and topside), for durability
- Nubuck palm reinforcement
- One-piece PVC metacarpophalangeal protective shell underneath the nubuck
- External stitching on the fingers, for optimal fit
- Protective foam knuckle reinforcements concealed underneath the leather
- Comfort gussets on the wrist band
- FIVE Custom logo embossed on the leather
- Internal cuff lining enhanced with custom graphics
- Decorative top-stitching around the piped cuff edges
- Leather and Velcro® closure system and adjustment tab underneath a protective flap
- “Feel your ride” inscription concealed underneath the protective flap
- Touch Screen™ system on the index finger, for handling electronic devices
Beige/Brown, Black, Brown
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.