The specs for the E1 were simple: create the best Enduro glove ever made…thin, lightweight, comfortable, and tough, while still being protective. To accomplish this, we had the benefit of Steve Holcombe’s experience as quintuple World Champion in this sport, as he helped us develop this glove. The results are spectacular. The E1 has proven to be as comfortable and effective as our iconic MXF Pro Rider S motocross glove (the gold standard in MX gloves), while offering a level of protection that is essential in Enduro, without hindering or hampering your movements in the least, with its FIVE AirGO PROTECH® soft TPR protective shells that are completely imperceptible. The use of Nanofront™ on the palm, a Japanese material (that FIVE first used on the MXF ProRider) offering high moisture absorption and unparalleled grip, helps minimize the formation of blisters. This makes the E1 a precious companion on long days out riding, reducing fatigue. The palm features a synthetic leather hypothenar reinforcement lined in foam to better absorb the impact if you take a spill. The same goes for the thumb at control contact points. The E1’s topside construction is in a tough stretch nylon fabric. The zone from the metacarpals down to the wrist is made in embossed Neoprene™ that surrounds the joint and includes an adjustment tab, for perfect fit. A large “5” logo in soft TPR creates an additional reinforcing element on the metacarpals. Silicone prints on the index and middle fingers and in the center of the palm ensure excellent grip on the controls. The Touch Screen™ system allows you to handle GPS or smartphone screens. The E1 will undoubtedly convince riders who are only satisfied with the very best.
- Topside: Mixed construction, stretch nylon fabric / Embossed Neoprene™
- Palm: Nanofront™ / Synthetic leather hypothenar reinforcement with 2 mm foam rubber reinforcement on the palm / 3 mm foam rubber cushioning on the thumb
- Dual, ventilated FIVE AirGO PROTECH® protective shells in soft TPR, virtually imperceptible
- TPR mini protective shells on the fingers
- TPR Sonic heat-sealed “5” protective logo
- Anti-blister cushioning on the thumb joint
- FIVE ErgoFit construction for optimal fit and freedom of movement for the fingers
- Silicone print on the inside of the fingers and palm for optimal grip on the controls
- Clear Vision Pad™ visor cleaning system on the left-hand side
- TouchScreen™ system (index finger) for handling touchscreen devices
- Closure with a Velcro® adjustment tab integrated into the Neoprene™ construction
Black/Fluro Yellow, Black/White, Navy/Fluro Yellow
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.