The E3 style thus gives you access to a FIVE Enduro range that keeps expanding. CE certified for open-road use, as certain regulations require, the E3 EVO features a metacarpal-phalangeal protective shell in soft TPR, concealed under mixed Spandex™ / Polymesh construction. While this shell promises protection in case of contact with pebbles, branches, or if you take a tumble on the open road, these two materials give the E3 EVO extreme flexibility, so that nothing hinders the mobility of the rider’s hand. A synthetic leather reinforcement ventilated at the point of contact with the handlebars seeks to reduce the risk of thumb blisters. Similarly, the palm in AX Suede® Novobuck is reinforced on the hypothenar muscle with a synthetic leather inset and features a silicone print for optimal grip on the controls. Slip-on and closure are made easy with the inclusion of a pull tab (on the palm side) and an adjustable Velcro® flap integrated into the glove’s construction. The E3 EVO proves to be extremely lightweight despite its one-piece protective shell, and even includes a Touch Screen™ system on the index finger, allowing you to handle your device screens (smartphone or GPS). It’s all more than enough to satisfy Enduro lovers and ramblers who are exacting… but frugal.
- Sublimated Spandex™ and Polymesh construction (topside) / AX Suede® Novobuck (palm)
- Soft TPR metacarpal-phalangeal protective shell concealed under fabric
- Soft TPR phalangeal mini protective shell (index, middle, ring fingers)
- Synthetic leather reinforcement on the hypothenar muscle
- Synthetic leather thumb reinforcement at the zone of contact with the handlebars
- Silicone print on the palm to enhance grip
- Fourchettes (finger contours) in Heavy Lycra® to boost flexibility and airflow
- Closure system with Velcro® flap and pull tab
- Touch Screen™ system for using device screens (GPS, smartphone)
- CE certified (open-road use)
Fluro Yellow/Blue, Black, Red, Orange
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.