The RFX2 AIRFLOW has considerably evolved in 2021 and echoes the characteristics of the latest RFX2, making it a standard in ventilated gloves. For sport and road use, it features the ventilated topside TPU shells of the RFX1 and RFX2, but includes specific materials (perforated leather, mesh fabric) that offer optimal airflow. The mixed-material palm, in full-grain leather, perforated leather, and synthetic leather reinforcements for optimal grip, features a TPR protective slider shell on the hypothenar. Its PU cuff, a legacy of the exceptional RFX Race glove, offers extra protection on the forearm and gives the RFX2 a truly sleek and stylish look. The thumb and topside are in mesh fabric for maximum airflow. It also features gel reinforcements on the thumbs, for greater comfort at the controls. The RFX2 Airflow offers high-level protection, excellent fit, and, more than anything, effective ventilation that makes it the perfect glove for riding a sport bike in summertime.
- Perforated Full-grain goat-leather and mesh fabric construction,
for ventilation (topside) /
Goat leather on the palm side,
for extreme suppleness
- Ventilated TPU metacarpophalangeal protective shells
- 5 mm-thick foam rubber metacarpal reinforcements
- Synthetic leather palm reinforcement with silicone print for improved handlebar grip
- Honeycombed 3D mesh panels around the thumbs and ends of the index
and middle fingers
- Internal Kevlar® lining on the topside of the hand
- External stitching on the fingers
(in Gütermann thread)
- Hypothenar protective shell
(palm slider) in TPR
- Forearm protective shell in TPU (identical to the one used
for the RFX Race)
- Dual closure system, with adjustment tab underneath a protective flap
- Anti-twist accordion band between the ring and little fingers in order
to limit the risk of fingers being pulled apart if you fall (a FIVE innovation)
Black/Fluro Yellow, Black
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.