The RPHA 11 is a top-of-the-range sports helmet, specially designed and wind-tunnel tested for the highest aerodynamic performance on the race track. The shell is structured from HJC’s signature Premium Integrated Matrix composition (PIM Plus) consisting of aramid, fibreglass and carbon-fibre for incredible shock-resistance and a lightweight feel on your head, with rear integrated spoiler for reduced buffeting and cutting through the air.
Speaking of air, ventilation at the chin and forehead work to provide fresh air to your face, with outlets on the back to exhaust warm air. The shell’s advanced channelling ventilation system means that the air supply is evenly distributed, with a moisture-wicking multi-cool lining for keeping you comfortable throughout.
The helmet’s eye port is wider to give better peripheral vision, and an emergency cheek pad system allows you to quickly remove your helmet in the event of an accident. A Rapid-fire shield replacement system allows for quick removal and installation, and anti-fog lens included as standard.
- HJC’s PIM Plus shell (Premium Integrated Matrix)
- Wind-tunnel optimised aerodynamic performance
- Integrated rear spoiler
- Advanced channelling ventilation system
- Multi-cool, antibacterial interior
- Wider eye port for improved peripheral vision
- Quick-release visor system
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- Rapid-fire shield replacement
- Double D-ring retention strap
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.