The RPHA 1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)-the safety certification.
• Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of the helmet
• Aerodynamic shell design for racing performance
• ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: 5 intakes & 4 exhausts;Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
• Improved ventilation system reduces visor fogging and increases airflow
• It comes standard with the Pinlock
• Enhanced Visor dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
• All-New EASY Attachment System allows simple and secure tool-less Visor replacement
• Silver Cool™ provide enhanced moisture wicking and Quick dry,Cool Comfort & Cooling effect for Superior stability
• Crown and Cheek pads: Removable and washable
• Cheek pads: interchangeable throughout all sizes
• Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation
• Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS design
• Speaker Pockets: for Bluetooth communication
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DPD Local delivery is certified Carbon Neutral and offers live tracking with a 1hr predicted delivery slot notified to Rideworx customers by text and email. Rideworx customers will be able to track the drivers with which delivery they are at and what delivery number the customer is.
RIDEWORX SHIPPING PROCESS
- Complete your order.
- Once approved our team will safely pack your items.
- All orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Small items may be sent using Royal Mail. Medium, Large and Extra Large Parcels will be sent using DPD.
If you have any requirements or queries, please contact us.